Friday, November 19, 2010

Whine Whine Whine


I'M REALLY getting distracted from my work at hand, and have REALLY got to buckle down to make some deadlines for next week. So I need to not blog for a few days, or prep for it, or think about what I'll prep or do next. As Pappy sez, over on Pappy's Golden Age Comics Blogzine:
"Blogging is more work than the job I retired from". Only I ain't retired and never will be!

SO, I'll be back sometime next week, with fun stuff.

BUT, I'm not going to leave you empty handed. I'm going to put up five more posts over the next few hours that should give you some pleasure. I could put them all into one post and be done with it, but these will be so beautiful that each one deserves its own place in the spotlight.

Maybe you've seen 'em before, and mebbee you hev'int, but I'm impatient to show more of John Duncan's work . . .

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Thom,
Thanks for posting anyway, and I hope the work goes smoothly!

Thomas Haller Buchanan said...

Thanks Annie. The work would go really smooth if I had 12 more hours in each day. Wow, if I could work a 36 hour day to everyone else's 24 . . . I just need to access a time bubble . . .

Anyway, hope you like the Duncan scans coming up.